Friday 8 November 2013

Find Out About Friday - The Feeling Crafty Christmas Wish List Service

About this time of year people start asking about Christmas Presents and I don't know about you but there is often a long list of crafty things I would like, but which I am not sure that the people asking will know how or where to get exactly the item I would like.  So for this week's Find Out About Friday I am going to share a solution with you - the Feeling Crafty Christmas Wish List Service.
Feeling Crafty Christmas Wish List Service - get the Stampin' Up! goodies you want this Christmas!

It is very easy to use - all you need to do is send me your Stampin' Up! Wish List, then when someone asks what you would like for Christmas give them my contact details and we will do the rest.  They just need to let me know how much they would like to spend and I will help them shop your wish list in a way that makes sure you get goodies that go together really well.  On Christmas morning you should wake up to just the crafty goodness you want under the tree. I can even gift wrap the goodies if required!

I will also provide you with an electronic post card with all the details on it so that you can send it out to people who ask you what you want this Christmas or who you want to give a gentle (or not!) nudge to.

So this Christmas make sure you get the things you want under the tree - just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

PS - If you want to give the gift of Stampin' Up! I can also provide you with Gift Vouchers - email me for details
Pin It

No comments: