Monday 12 August 2013

Washi Tape Fun

It is no secret that I love my Washi Tape!  Today I am going to show you a couple of fast and fun cards I made using the wonderful Epic Day Washi Tape.
Washi Tape Fun Card by UK Based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - she has lots of ideas for using Washi Tape

These one of the right was made from the scraps of tape I had when I was making the card on the left.  I don't know about you but I don't like to waste those scraps!

These cards were some of the projects that I shared at yesterday's team training.  I love the afternoons that I get to spend stamping, laughing and sharing ideas with the lovely ladies in the team.  It is also really exciting to see what they do next with the ideas and projects.  If you would like to know more about the support you would get as a member of my team please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and lets chat.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: