Saturday 20 July 2013

Tag a Bag Scrapbook Page

Today I am going to share a Scrapbook Page which I made for a recent team training meeting.  It features the pretty tags from the Tag a Bag Set
Tag a Bag Scrapbook Page by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for Team Training

The stamps I have used are from the Happy Day Stamp Set.  
Tag a Bag Scrapbook Page by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for Team Training

I have coloured the pegs that come in the kit with my ink pad
Tag a Bag Scrapbook Page by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux for Team Training

I really enjoy our team training days - the people are a wonderful part of being a Demonstrator.  We get together, share ideas and business training and we ensure that everyone leaves with everything they need in their business for the upcoming months.  If you would like to know more about joining our team please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: