Tuesday 7 May 2013

Dream of Everything Eleanor

Today I am going to share one of the Happy Mail Cards I sent last week.  It features the beautiful Everything Eleanor Stamp Set
Everything Eleanor Dream Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for more ideas

Each week, as part of the Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge I send three cards.  There is nothing like getting something pretty in the post and I know when ever I do it makes my day.  You can read about the Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge here.
Feeling Crafty Happy Mail Challenge

Who would you like to send some Happy Mail to this week?

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: