Wednesday 22 May 2013

A New Colour Crush

Since the announcements about the upcoming Colour Refresh I have discovered a new Colour Crush!  For those of you who know how much I love Pool Party don't worry - this new colour crush is not going to overtake my love for Pool Party!

I have never really been a fan of Oranges and so have rather neglected Calypso Coral.  With the news that is is becoming part of the Subtles Collection I decided I should grab some card stock and my ink and play.  Calypso Coral features in the Epic Day This and That collection so I already knew how lovely it could look with Pool Party, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight and of course Crumb Cake but I wanted to see what else it would go with.  

So far my other favourite combination is with Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.
Calypso Coral Butterfly Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - get everything you need for this card here.

This card features some of the Epic Day This and That Papers and a butterfly from the Papillion Potpourri Stamp set.  A little bit of Pool Party finishes it off along with some partially hidden Champaigne Glimmer Paper.

What new combinations are you discovering as a result of the upcoming Colour Refresh?

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

PS - check out the Colour Refresh Here and don't forget to order supplies of the discontinuing colours before they are gone!
Pin It

No comments: