Monday 18 March 2013

Its the Final Countdown for Sale-a-Bration

Can you believe we are in the last week of Sale-a-Bration already!  It has gone so quickly.  I hope by now you have collected all the exclusive Sale-a-Bration products you want but if not please get your order to me now - I know if you are anything like me you will mean to do it and then something else will take your attention and next thing you know it will be too late, so please do it now.  I will wait here and then show you today's card which features some of the lovely Sycamore Street Sale-a-Bration Paper.

Done it?  Great  so here is the card 
Perfectly Penned Chevron Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

I love the graphic nature of the Rich Razzleberry Chevrons on this sheet of  Sycamore Street Paper and here have teamed it with Pink Pirouette and  Early Espresso to show off its clean graphic lines.

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

PS - you still have time to join my team and get some extraordinary Sale-a-Bration rewards - check out Friday's post or this link then email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Pin It

No comments: