Thursday 26 May 2011

Top Note Thursday - the long weekend is almost here!

This week seems to be shooting by and before we know it the long weekend will be here? Do you have anything fun planned? I am hoping to fit in lots of craft time as well as a couple of outings with my camera.

Today I have some more butterflies to share with you. I am loving using butterflies on my projects at the moment – and with so many pretty butterfly stamps and dies available from Stampin’ Up! its very easy to make me a happy crafter!

Vintage Vogue Top Note Card
It’s also Thursday so today’s project features the Top Note Die. Here it has been stamped using the lovely Vintage Vogue Stamp Set, then embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to give it a very soft almost fabric like appearance. The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and the card is finished off with one of the stamps from the Four Frames Stamp Set and some Pear Pizzazz Seam binding.

This is a card I made with some ladies at a recent Stampin’ Up! Party – I hope you like it as much as they did. If you would like to book your own party and get your friends together. It does not matter if they have never crafted before. I will bring everything we need for a fun and creative time and everyone will make a card and have a lot of laughter. As hostess you would also have the chance to earn some free stamps and other Stampin’ Up! goodies of your choice, based on the sales at your party. Sound good? Even if you are not local to me we can still all party together so Email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we will get a date organised for you.

Happy Stampin’
Bekka Prideaux Independent Stanpin' Up! Demonstreator

Pin It

No comments: