Thursday 14 April 2011

What is it about Thursdays?

One of my Favourite Douglas Adams quotes is ‘I never could get the hang of Thursdays’ (OK for the Hitch Hikers Geeks out there I know it was Arthur Dent who actually said it!). I also find Thursdays a bit of a difficult day – they come around so fast and my to do list for the week is usually still way too long!

Tonight however is Scrapbook Club so I have something fun to look forward to!

Like last Thursday I am going to share a card featuring the lovely Top Note Die.  This weeks offering has lots of different textures on it. I love how the different textures add visual interest to the card.

Stampin' Up! Top Note Die
I hope you like it – I have to dash now and finish getting ready for tonight’s Scrapbook Club, For more information on how to join us either in person or by post email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: