Monday 11 April 2011

A New Mini Book

What a wonderful weekend it has been! Thursday and Friday night’s I went to the theatre and saw two very funny plays. Saturday the weather was beautiful and some friends and I spent the day at Whipsnade Zoo looking at the animals and playing with our cameras. Then yesterday was our team training day.

I love team training days – not only is it wonderful to spend time with such a fantastic group of people but I always come away so inspired!

Scallop Envelope Mini Album
One of the projects we shared with everyone was a cute little mini book I had designed using the Stampin' Up! Scallop Envelope Die. This cute little book would be ideal for carrying round your favourite pictures.

Scallop Envelope Mini Album

Scallop Envelope Mini Album
The pockets are made from the Scallop Envelopes and the whole project only uses just over one sheet of cardstock!  Would you like to know exactly how it’s made?

Scallop Envelope Mini Album
Well I have a tutorial which will be shared with all my newsletter readers early next week – so if you are not signed up for my newsletter yet make sure you go to the box on the top right hand corner of this page, enter your details and then enjoy. If you are reading this via reader you will need to go to the actual blog to subscribe. Newsletter readers get regular hints, tips and exclusive project ideas as well as tutorials such as this one. Its free to subscribe and I would never share your details with anyone else.

Scallop Envelope Mini Album

Scallop Envelope Mini Album
So don’t forget to subscribe before you go!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

liz said...

Beautiful mini book Bekka, will look forward to the tutorial

Caroline said...

I love this project Bekka, it's absolutely fabulous, and I've finished mine today! x