Wednesday 9 March 2011

Sharing More Happiness!

I have decided this week is all about Happiness Shared! Yes, I have another card for you today using this beautiful Stamp Set.

Today’s card is very similar to Monday’s. Instead of colouring the image in I have used my Stampin’ Write Markers directly on the stamp and stamped it straight onto a piece of Glossy Card Stock (check out the March Frenzy to find out how you can get this amazing cardstock at a very special price).

Stampin' Up! Happiness Shared

Stamping onto the glossy card stock gives a lovely vibrant effect. The Stampin’ Up! inks dry pretty quickly on it too – not quite as instantly as onto Whisper White, but not that far behind which is an added bonus when you can be as clumsy as I can be! The card has a photo like finish to it.

I will be back tomorrow with yet another look you can achieve with this stamp set, some glossy card and some blender pens!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: