Saturday 12 March 2011

March Scrapbook Club

On Thursday we had this month’s meeting of the Scrapbooking Club. I really enjoy these meetings and love sharing a technique along with our monthly theme. This month our theme was mothers and our technique was distressing, so both featured on the page taught page! Well almost ... having teased one club member about not actually putting pictures on her pages I had a major printer malfunction and could not print my photos ...


Either way here is the page!
Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Club


And some of the details. We used papers from the Love Letters Designer Series Paper Pack and coordinating stamps from Artistic Etchings.


Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Club
The flower is made from three of the paper daisies which have been stamped and distressed.
Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Club

After we completed the above page the club members work on their own pages either doing what they want to do or basing it on the pages I provide for inspiration – I will share those with you soon.

Oh and for those who prefer clean lines here is the same paget without the distressing (and still without the photos)
Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Club

I will be sending out the postal club memberships early next week - as soon as my printer is fixed!  If you want to join the club either in person or by post email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'

Bekka







Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW Bekka I love it xx