Friday 18 March 2011

Do Something Funny for Money

Here is the UK today is Red Nose Day – Comic Relief encourages us all to do something funny for money and help change people’s lives. Oh and they put on a great night of TV for us too. You can read all about Comic Relief and the charity work they do here.

So today’s find out about Friday is going to be a little different – I would encourage you to Find Out about Comic Relief, find out about what is happening in your area, have some fun and get involved.

As part of my contribution to Comic Relief this year I need your help – I am going to donate 25% of the value of all orders placed with me between now and Sunday to Comic Relief. All you have to do is to email your orders to mailto:bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Please place your orders and I look forward to making a huge donation to Comic Relief

Thank you and Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: