Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunny Sunday!

I don’t know about you but I am looking forward to a relaxing Sunday! Later today a friend and I are going to meet up and go for a walk, the sun is shining and I am looking forward to it.

I have had a whirlwind and exciting few days with lots of stamping with lots of lovely people, many of whom I had not met before. I love this job and am so lucky to be able to share my passion.

Today I am going to share a picture of one of the notelets I made for the fantastic Chris who had a Stampin’ Up! Party this week. She shares my love of purple and I had a lot of fun making a little thank you gift for her.
Stampin' Up! Punch Bunch and Bliss Sale-a-Bration Stamp Sets

I made a total of 6 little notelets and a tote for them to go into. I really enjoyed our evening with her lovely friends, we crafted together (obviously!) and laughed lots. As well as my little thank you gift Chris earnt herself an exclusive stamp set and lots of free goodies from the Idea Book and Catalogue. If you would like to host a party and share a fun evening with your friends please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Right I am off to enjoy the sunshine

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS Dont Forget Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow. The four wonderful Free Stamp Sets will not be available after Sale-A-Bration so if you have not got the ones you want yet email me today to place your order bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk All the details of Sale-A-Bration are here
Pin It

No comments: