Saturday 5 February 2011

Prize Bag!

Do you remember last month I gave away some beautiful Stampin’ Up! Rhinestones and Peals to the lovely Sally who guessed how many Dimensional Pads I had used for a couple of Scrapbook Pages? Well I hope her prize has now arrived so I thought I would show you the bag I made to send her prize in.

The colours used are Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzaz and I have decorated it using a stamp from the wonderful Punch Bunch Stamp Set. Here is the inside.

And of course there had to be a matching card.

I hope Sally liked it.

I have been busy getting ready for our team training day tomorrow – I am really looking forward to seeing everyone – we have 50 people coming so that is a lot of kits to get ready but I am so excited!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: