Tuesday 22 February 2011

Pack a Birthday Punch!

You know I love owl’s right? Well I thought it was about time I shared another card made with the wonderful owl image from the Punch Bunch Stamp Set with You. You only have until the 28th to get your hands on this stamp. It, along with four other stamps all of which coordinate with Stampin’ Up! Punches can be yours for free when you spend £45 on product from the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue between now and 28th February. Email me today to place your order – bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

I have used two other punches on this card, the branch from the two steo bird punch and the flowers are from the Boho Blossoms Punch. The Stampin’ Up! Punches cut through card stock brilliantly, are great value and really do make a difference to my card making. The newer flat style of punches also make storing them easy. It’s also fantastic having stamps such as these to coordinate with them! If you order some today you could get this stamp set for free! Details of how are here.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: