Thursday 24 February 2011

Just for You

Today is going to be a fun day! I am expecting a delivery from Stampin’ Up! I still get excited about opening up a box of lovely new crafting things, even if, like today, they are not for me.

Today’s delivery will be for the lovely ladies who are in my virtual hostess clubs. You can read about these clubs here. I love to include a little something for them to enjoy alongside their goodies from time to time.

This month each of them will find one of these in their packages! Well except for one lady who I know is not able to eat chocolate and I have something else for her ...

Punch Bunch Chocolates
I have another Hostess Club starting soon and a few places left, so if you would like to join please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: