Monday 28 February 2011

Eggheads

Today is the very last day of Sale-A-Bration and I am very sad that this years stamp sets will not be available after today.
Stampin' Up! Special Offer

You have just a few hours left to get those you cant live without – email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) to place your last dash orders!

Stampin' Up! Punch Bunch
I am going to say goodbye to them by sharing one final collection of cards with you. These cards were made for 6 very special friends who today have gone to Glasgow to take on the Eggheads – yes five of them will hopefully be appearing on this TV Quiz Show in your living room soon. I am glad I am not the one who has to decide who is off the team (the TV company do that) and hope my clever friends all have a lot of fun.
Stampin' Up! Punch Bunch

Happy Stampin'

Bekka

PS – Phew – I have managed a whole post about Eggheads without cracking a single egg yoke, I mean joke! Pin It

No comments: