Friday 21 January 2011

Distressed Card

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you have had a great week so far and are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am – I a going to see a show and I will be stamping with some more lovely ladies at Saturday afternoon’s Card Making Class. You can find out all about the classes I offer here.

One of the classes I will be offering in February is called Distress Magic and we will be focussing on Distressing Techniques. Everyone who attends the class will get a Stampin’ Up! Distressing Kit to take home. Today’s card was one of the projects from this week’s team meeting and was made using the Distressing Kit.

It was so much fun to make! If you have never tried this before get yourself along to class – I am sure you will be pleased you have!

Here is a close up of the Distressed Panel

Happy Stampin’

Bekka


Pin It

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Beautiful card Bekka.

Carole x

Loraine Arderne said...

Absolutely stunning card, love the colour combo.